Battle Grounds League Forums

Battle Grounds 2 League Discussion

You are not logged in.

Announcement

BGL is currently inactive. Forum Registrations are closed. If you need to contact BGL Administrators, please message Slash on the bgmod forums at http://www.bgmod.com/forums/

#1 2010-05-19 08:42:36

TaxPayer

Loop Hole Notice

Just to be fair, I am letting everyone know this new loophole that Death has opened. I want everyone to have the same advantage, The Heroic Elite is actively using this loophole (lol very heroic) with Death's permission.

Ok it goes like this,

Death ruled recently that a match played by IYM against OWN resulted in a win for IYM even though they used a player on 2 week hold.
The player only recieved a 2 week suspension.
So why does this matter?
Well, if a suspended player can play without the team being penalized, then you can use any player you want from any team as long as they are wearing a fake name that says they are in your clan (this is just to sneak them in until the config is run, you do have to be deceitful as a team for this to work). Or lets say you get a player from another clan and they have a 2 week hold, well you can play them and use them to win (team stack if you want to, maybe even move from one sub-clan to another) and you will get the win. True they will get suspended, but they can play under the suspension as long as u can sneak them in again using the same method.
   See, you can only stop them from playing if you catch them before the match goes live, once the config is run they are considered legal ringers. Apparently the rules only stand before the match, yes its illegal to do but you are supposed to be vigilant and catch them before the cfg is run, once the game is live the  pre match rules are no longer valid, atleast this is how Death has described it and then acted on it.
   So I say we all move our people around, use fake names to get em in, hell even use names from the roster that are legit. This is a really fun loophole I think we all can enjoy.
__Keep'n it fair__
-Tax-

#2 2010-05-19 11:07:27

Tribal

Re: Loop Hole Notice

- Call me upon your constellation, oh setter please if you find once.

#3 2010-05-19 16:25:31

TaxPayer

ya tribal great feed back! What DO the rules matter. You are soooo right I feel sooo bad, lets just break them all the time and not worry about it. Your such a smart feller, thanks for the great response~! I am glad you agree with me, your even saying that other teams are actively using this loophole as well. Nice I am glad the corruption has spread already!

Last edited by TaxPayer (2010-05-19 16:27:54)

#4 2010-05-19 16:30:45

TaxPayer

"It seems to me all of you just cry like shit whenever you can get some attention and get your team to win. Why can't you just play and have fun, but obviously you care to much about your stupid W/L ratio more then that."

LOL! can't just play for fun, ummm, is it fun when the other team cheats (and gets caught) and nothing happens. In every other competative sport/ whatever in the world, catching someone cheating and then screaming bloody murder about it is not called crying.

#5 2010-05-19 16:48:14

Kieth

Cool so now CJ can play?

#6 2010-05-19 17:31:45

Sauce

I could care less about either team. I think both teams are shady.

But, if you wanted to call a forfeit, maybe you should had called him on that instead of the name change during the match. Tbh, he shouldn't had a 2 week ban for the name change in the first place. The new rule that was put in place was that the player must use their in a BGL match. Now him changing his name from 47, to his roster name is no need for any type of punishment.

Now, I think you should had addressed the two week rule to the admins instead of talking about the name change. From my understanding, you guys only brought that fact up after only addressing the issue with the name change. So now the punishment is done, makes it hard to revoke it.

#7 2010-05-19 19:39:58

Slash
BGL Head Admin

TaxPayer, I think you have brought up this issue in every fucking thread on the forums and now you are creating a new topic for it. Please, when the dispute system is put into place in the near future, you can submit a ticket there. Flaming/Spamming on two forums after Death already made the decision isn't going to change anything.

Topic closed.

Board footer