Battle Grounds League Forums

Battle Grounds 2 League Discussion

You are not logged in.

Announcement

BGL is currently inactive. Forum Registrations are closed. If you need to contact BGL Administrators, please message Slash on the bgmod forums at http://www.bgmod.com/forums/

#1 2010-05-30 12:59:26

Spartacus

Steambans

Everyone is very focused on getting cheaters caught. I'd recommend Slash putting a requirement on the server admins to add Steambans on their server.
It works great for BG2 (already tested), and it currently has 40690 bans. It also gives you some more tools to catch cheaters. And it'll give the satisfaction of banning the player on not only BG2 servers, but any server in any game that uses Steambans.

It's also not very hard to configure. Slash could probably apply for a community license that would cover all the servers.

"Spartacus I hope your mom dies today" - King Zippo                                                 "you used weapon speed hack and a rangehack for melee" - |12.Iftr| Col. Eagle
"Alpina can u share your hack program plz ?" - Judge Dredd                                        "lets all leave they are cheaters" - |13. Sc. Reg| Lol Blinky
"bye bye cheaters" - {3e RGF} Gen. Tambour de Garde

#2 2010-05-30 19:05:28

Tribal

Re: Steambans

I don't think that will ever happen, sorry.

- Call me upon your constellation, oh setter please if you find once.

Board footer