Battle Grounds League Forums

Battle Grounds 2 League Discussion

You are not logged in.

Announcement

BGL is currently inactive. Forum Registrations are closed. If you need to contact BGL Administrators, please message Slash on the bgmod forums at http://www.bgmod.com/forums/

#1 2010-05-26 20:29:04

Ad-Man

A question

As you know OBCD is in the title match this weekend.  Unfortunately half of Bro Clan aren't spending time with their mothers this week so, so we can't slip by them like that.

I recently saw that using ineligible player would only receive a 2 week suspension for that player and the result would stand.  Is this still the case?

#2 2010-05-26 20:56:24

Hachiman
BGL EU Admin

Re: A question

Check the steamids before the match begins.

#3 2010-05-26 21:46:30

TIEdup14

If the team sees you trying to cheat before the match starts, then they can decline the match and you will forfeit.  The intent of the rule is pretty obvious, but just in case, subbing in an ineligible player after the match has begun would be grounds for forfeit as well.

#4 2010-05-26 22:26:07

Ad-Man

So its alright as long as they don't notice?

#5 2010-05-27 00:53:49

Tribal

No, stop advocating cheating with yourself and creating comments for people to come flame, what's wrong with you? "Bro Clan won't spend time with their mothers"... Just play the game and let the people in charge take care of the rules, mommas boy.

Close this stupid question Slash.

- Call me upon your constellation, oh setter please if you find once.

#6 2010-05-27 00:55:57

Ad-Man

Yes Slash close it now please and while you're at it make me a sandwich.

Tribal, I think you'd make a good BGL admin.

#7 2010-05-27 16:46:21

analord

omg
NA sucks dicks!

I am writing this to notify you that there is someone posing as me in BG2. This person has been telling some recruits they are either kicked or promoted and this is a outright lie.
Posted by Stalker on  Sunday 27 June 2010 - 16:45:48

#8 2010-05-27 17:30:01

Tribal

Can you prove this?

- Call me upon your constellation, oh setter please if you find once.

Board footer