Battle Grounds League Forums

Battle Grounds 2 League Discussion

You are not logged in.

Announcement

BGL is currently inactive. Forum Registrations are closed. If you need to contact BGL Administrators, please message Slash on the bgmod forums at http://www.bgmod.com/forums/

#1 2010-06-23 21:59:17

News Bot

News: Vuvuzela time

BeBlue went inactive. This week's matches canceled. I won't be posting a schedule if there are less than 6 active clans. Remember to check the site from time to time if we get some new clans and inform me if you want to go inactive too. If you stay active, I expect your clan to play on any week if I post a schedule. bbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted by: Hachiman
Source: http://www.battlegroundsleague.com/news.php

#2 2010-06-23 23:10:52

bubbles

Re: News: Vuvuzela time

France surrender, America show up late, England vs. Germany. Sound familiar to anyone?

#3 2010-06-24 02:22:52

Kieth

BBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

#4 2010-06-24 12:24:41

Klifsnider

At least we still have the linebattle championship to play in.

#5 2010-06-24 21:16:00

Death
Former Admin

They could all join AP/DevTeam BGU or Play bg1 with real men

How will History Remember You

#6 2010-06-24 21:28:46

MPC

Do not worry guys. I have heard BB is back after the World Cup is over, so when I am back from England it should be back up and going!

1:19 - -[TRR]- Pte. Plexi: BG2 is coming to OSX
1:19 - -[TRR]- Pte. Plexi: Steve Blowjobs is taking over the world
1:19 - -[TRR]- Pte. Plexi: noooooo

#7 2010-06-25 12:07:19

bubbles

MPC, why are you entering my glorious shores? I will have to come fight you off with my bayo !!!

WARRRRRRRRRR1!!

#8 2010-06-26 19:34:21

Kieth

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

#9 2010-06-27 13:53:30

[S.S.] .:ec:.  should get the title then!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by [S.S.]☮BiG BirD☮[E.M.] (2010-06-27 13:54:13)

#10 2010-06-27 15:11:19

QwErTy

good lord no

#11 2010-06-27 16:44:36

QwErTy wrote:

good lord no

it won't matter anyway .:ec:.  is now inactive as well.

#12 2010-06-27 23:28:26

MacKenzie

lets hope everyone does come back, so we can get going again.

#13 2010-06-27 23:34:20

Plexi

I'd hope these linebattle teams to sign up, who have more than enough players to field.

#14 2010-06-28 06:50:28

Spartacus

I'm talking with a lot of linebattle clans, and trying to get them to create a bgl team. The interest isn't very high though.

"Spartacus I hope your mom dies today" - King Zippo                                                 "you used weapon speed hack and a rangehack for melee" - |12.Iftr| Col. Eagle
"Alpina can u share your hack program plz ?" - Judge Dredd                                        "lets all leave they are cheaters" - |13. Sc. Reg| Lol Blinky
"bye bye cheaters" - {3e RGF} Gen. Tambour de Garde

#15 2010-06-28 13:55:10

analord

have to agree with spartacus. the input of the big linebattle clans is more than worse

I am writing this to notify you that there is someone posing as me in BG2. This person has been telling some recruits they are either kicked or promoted and this is a outright lie.
Posted by Stalker on  Sunday 27 June 2010 - 16:45:48

#16 2010-06-28 19:26:15

Kieth

Well they are a bunch of lineBBBBBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

#17 2010-07-09 13:35:40

analord

fail forum

I am writing this to notify you that there is someone posing as me in BG2. This person has been telling some recruits they are either kicked or promoted and this is a outright lie.

#18 2010-07-11 01:41:36

Zauberfisch

blubb

i wanted to join with the 501st a few weeks ago, but i had some other things to fix befor
i think we will join the bgl in around 2 weeks

greetings <°(((-<

#19 2010-07-11 15:33:43

analord

aye, great news!

#20 2010-07-12 16:17:47

Reaper

u r right anal, trolling is an art.

* K *: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV4vmqpi … re=channel
* K *: this song makes me somehow weird
Sub-Zero?!: how u mean makes u weird
* K *: in a gay way

Board footer