Battle Grounds League Forums

Battle Grounds 2 League Discussion

You are not logged in.

Announcement

BGL is currently inactive. Forum Registrations are closed. If you need to contact BGL Administrators, please message Slash on the bgmod forums at http://www.bgmod.com/forums/

#26 2010-06-21 14:09:23

Ad-Man

Re: News: NA Division Update

You can "speedhack" using a sourcemod exploit.

Plus there are no vertex/hitbox/bone aimbots for BG2 and colour aimbots are trash and would work horribly with melee.

Last edited by Ad-Man (2010-06-21 14:15:12)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lordslash5/forums.battlegroundsleague.com/include/parser.php on line 748

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lordslash5/forums.battlegroundsleague.com/include/parser.php on line 821

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lordslash5/forums.battlegroundsleague.com/include/parser.php on line 821

#27 2010-06-21 17:14:51

TIEdup14

Ad-Man wrote:

Well, the only BG2 specific one was the material wall hack which probably doesn't work with 2.0.

The sourcemod one is an exploit, which actually raises a very interesting point, why should some exploits result in a ban and others in a suspension?  I see a lot of speed hack bans in the ban list, I wasn't around then but I am guessing the majority of them were not speed hacking in BGL matches.  However I do know that players who have exploited in BGL matches are not banned (door blocking).

So why are non-bgl exploiters banned but bgl ones not?

Also I have cheated playing monopoly on many occasions, by the same logic I should be banned from the BGL.

This post right here represents most of the problems.

Rather than accept the fact that your friends are VAC banned, and using them in matches would be a clear violation of the BGL rules and thus cheating, these people will reach as many years back as possible for the most obscure reference to a case where a rule MAY have been interpreted differently in a vain attempt to justify their actions.

"He's not in trouble, why am I???;" that sort of childish behavior.  Come on, they tout the fact that they purposefully used VAC banned players in matches as if that is something to be proud of.

There can be no logic or reasoning with people of this caliber-- the fact that Slash had to explain why being VAC banned equates a player with cheating makes that quite clear.

Last edited by TIEdup14 (2010-06-21 17:15:45)

#28 2010-06-21 18:02:59

analord

HAHAHAHA
EU>NA forever!

I am writing this to notify you that there is someone posing as me in BG2. This person has been telling some recruits they are either kicked or promoted and this is a outright lie.
Posted by Stalker on  Sunday 27 June 2010 - 16:45:48

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lordslash5/forums.battlegroundsleague.com/include/parser.php on line 748

#29 2010-06-21 19:06:30

Ad-Man

TIEdup14 wrote:
Ad-Man wrote:

Well, the only BG2 specific one was the material wall hack which probably doesn't work with 2.0.

The sourcemod one is an exploit, which actually raises a very interesting point, why should some exploits result in a ban and others in a suspension?  I see a lot of speed hack bans in the ban list, I wasn't around then but I am guessing the majority of them were not speed hacking in BGL matches.  However I do know that players who have exploited in BGL matches are not banned (door blocking).

So why are non-bgl exploiters banned but bgl ones not?

Also I have cheated playing monopoly on many occasions, by the same logic I should be banned from the BGL.

This post right here represents most of the problems.

Rather than accept the fact that your friends are VAC banned, and using them in matches would be a clear violation of the BGL rules and thus cheating, these people will reach as many years back as possible for the most obscure reference to a case where a rule MAY have been interpreted differently in a vain attempt to justify their actions.

"He's not in trouble, why am I???;" that sort of childish behavior.  Come on, they tout the fact that they purposefully used VAC banned players in matches as if that is something to be proud of.

There can be no logic or reasoning with people of this caliber-- the fact that Slash had to explain why being VAC banned equates a player with cheating makes that quite clear.

QQ

Banning someone for hacking in another game 5 years ago is stupid.  So a 12 year old hacks at CS and gets VAC'ed.  Does it mean 5 years later he is going to join the BGL and hack there too.  Not to mention sharing accounts with siblings or friends who hack, getting your account phished or running steam achievements unlocker.

Also how is hacking any PC game different to cheating at a board game or similar.

Also the only clan I've been in with players who cheat in BG was the., but thats different of course.

#30 2010-06-21 19:24:39

analord

NA guys pls get an own forum, thx.
Lächerliche Spastenkinder wink

I am writing this to notify you that there is someone posing as me in BG2. This person has been telling some recruits they are either kicked or promoted and this is a outright lie.
Posted by Stalker on  Sunday 27 June 2010 - 16:45:48

#31 2010-06-21 21:31:02

Slash
BGL Head Admin

ANGRY BGL ADMINS EVEN ANGRIER SLASH

#32 2010-06-21 21:36:15

Slash
BGL Head Admin

Ad-Man wrote:

Banning someone for hacking in another game 5 years ago is stupid.  So a 12 year old hacks at CS and gets VAC'ed.

Valve doesn't make that type of data available. We can't say for certain that it was 5 years ago or in CS. If some data was available, then perhaps I could create a rule around it, but alas, there is not. Certainly I agree, a punk-ass bitch 15 year old cheating in CS probably has changed quite a bit from a 22 year old university graduate (Steam has been around ~7 years), but Valve simply do not provide that data. In fact, they don't care, they perma-ban you. It'd be nice if it said "Banned in 2006" or something, so at least we had an idea.

In regards to account sharing, friends, h4x, etc that falls under "not my problem". Your account is your responsibility.

Board footer