Battle Grounds League Forums

Battle Grounds 2 League Discussion

You are not logged in.

Announcement

BGL is currently inactive. Forum Registrations are closed. If you need to contact BGL Administrators, please message Slash on the bgmod forums at http://www.bgmod.com/forums/

#26 2010-05-26 12:28:36

Spartacus

Re: "CS quick scope"

TIEdup, it really doesn't matter if he used it or not, since BGL didn't regard it as an exploit until now. So, just be a good loser and accept defeat and play better next time.
I'm also wondering why Code shouldn't act innocent, when he is in fact - innocent. You have a demo of dilly doing it, not him.
Stop acting like a bitch

"Spartacus I hope your mom dies today" - King Zippo                                                 "you used weapon speed hack and a rangehack for melee" - |12.Iftr| Col. Eagle
"Alpina can u share your hack program plz ?" - Judge Dredd                                        "lets all leave they are cheaters" - |13. Sc. Reg| Lol Blinky
"bye bye cheaters" - {3e RGF} Gen. Tambour de Garde

#27 2010-05-26 12:58:02

analord

scripts are for gay people and noobs who are physically impaired and getting some spasm when pressing some keys.

I am writing this to notify you that there is someone posing as me in BG2. This person has been telling some recruits they are either kicked or promoted and this is a outright lie.
Posted by Stalker on  Sunday 27 June 2010 - 16:45:48

#28 2010-05-26 13:17:56

TIEdup14

No one's asking for the match to be overturned.  Please try to read better Spartacus.

#29 2010-05-26 13:56:47

dilly

I don't remember sending you a demo of the match, and I've been using it constantly after the match because it's funny. See you in a few weeks, we'll see what you have to complain about that time.

#30 2010-05-26 14:00:00

TIEdup14

The demo was taken immediately after the match, lol.  Just admit you used it already, it's not like you can be punished!  But making up these outrageous excuses is pretty dumb.

#31 2010-05-26 14:03:37

dilly

Dunno, immediately after the match I said gg and left (no gg from you too? <:( ) Then came on about an hour later and was given this script that apparently i was using the whole time.

#32 2010-05-26 14:04:43

dilly

And i've been manually "quick scoping" since iron sights came out and i still consider myself a shit shot. flattering that you guys not only thought i was a good shot but i was using exploits on you, thanks.

edit: but i was using an exploit that makes the opposing clan completely fall apart on the second round, i'll admit.

Last edited by dilly (2010-05-26 14:09:25)

#33 2010-05-26 14:17:07

analord

hey I am bored of you two.
Message the shit out of yourself in steam, cuz NO1 CARESSSSSSSSSSSS

I am writing this to notify you that there is someone posing as me in BG2. This person has been telling some recruits they are either kicked or promoted and this is a outright lie.
Posted by Stalker on  Sunday 27 June 2010 - 16:45:48

#34 2010-05-26 14:19:54

dilly

sup analord how has your day been so far?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lordslash5/forums.battlegroundsleague.com/include/parser.php on line 748

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lordslash5/forums.battlegroundsleague.com/include/parser.php on line 821

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lordslash5/forums.battlegroundsleague.com/include/parser.php on line 821

#35 2010-05-26 14:34:20

Ad-Man

dilly wrote:

And i've been manually "quick scoping" since iron sights came out and i still consider myself a shit shot. flattering that you guys not only thought i was a good shot but i was using exploits on you, thanks.

edit: but i was using an exploit that makes the opposing clan completely fall apart on the second round, i'll admit.

can i have that exploit for sunday plz

#36 2010-05-26 15:08:25

Sauce

I use +w, I like to request that all of the. stop using +s.

Thanks.

#37 2010-05-26 17:05:18

could you kids introduce yourself plz

#38 2010-05-26 18:46:49

bubbles

lol, so true CJ.

Not like yours, ana's and my scripts where we can just start it and return 40 mins later with a victory.

damn script kiddies

#39 2010-05-26 20:14:51

Codename:V

Good call bubbles. I think they should do away with "BGL Champion" and just give the winning team the title "Script Kiddies". The best team will always be considered hackers.

On a side note, I am innocent Tied. If you guys would stop being so paranoid, this quick scope wouldn't have been an issue to begin with. It's pretty pathetic that YOUR clan found this because they think we're too good at shooting. It seems as though every time we play your clan you guys have something to bitch about. I really wish you were around when LaF and Dynasty were in their prime. They lit us up with their shooting every match. They must have known about this exploit before iron sights were out I guess. We already got a ruling on this stupid exploit and I think this thread should be closed. Thank you in advance.

#40 2010-05-26 21:10:33

MacKenzie

how about removing iron sights again? period.

#41 2010-05-26 21:54:23

TIEdup14

Haha, you all are so dumb it gives me a headache!

Trying to imagine you guys being able to operate cars and have real jobs is a tough concept to wrap my brain around.

Oh well, we got the script banned, and we'll continue to do our best to end cheating in the BGL smile

Last edited by TIEdup14 (2010-05-26 21:54:52)

#42 2010-05-26 21:58:18

Klifsnider

Hey I thought I'd just drop this in here because this thread seems fun: It's my birthday this friday, I'm turning 18! Yaay

#43 2010-05-26 22:58:39

Is spraying cheating too? I'm sure it will be considered an exploit soon.

#44 2010-05-26 23:11:16

Ad-Man

Dammit, I'm working on Friday.  I can't e-party with you sad

How is using a game feature cheating?

#45 2010-05-26 23:11:24

TIEdup14

Do you all really lead such an anti-social lives that you cant comprehend the concept of good sportsmanship?

Hint: It's more than just typing "gg" after a match.

Last edited by TIEdup14 (2010-05-26 23:11:47)

#46 2010-05-26 23:25:19

Ad-Man

Accusing opponents of cheating is great sportsmanship.

#47 2010-05-26 23:30:05

I don't see anything in the rule about good sportsmanship.

#48 2010-05-26 23:30:35

TIEdup14

While it was bro clan's blatant use of the quickscope in our match that first alerted us to the problem, our intention (as I've stated several times here, please reread at your earliest convenience) is not to take a way a win, have anyone barred from play, or even to dish out any kind of penalty at all.  We simply want an exploit removed from the league. 

Which it has been. smile

#49 2010-05-27 00:32:14

Ad-Man

I've seen the demos and I don't see any exploits.

#50 2010-05-27 00:44:05

Tribal

I would like to kindly ask you all to never post on this thread again. Ad-Man stop posting on all the threads about "what-if" you do this, will that happen? If you were a decent person you should just do that and find out yourself before asking these same people over and over again.

Slash will lock this thread once he gets online, because the main answer has been solved, now it's just people blaming others for shit and people trying to win a stupid argument via Internet.

- Call me upon your constellation, oh setter please if you find once.

Board footer